We avoided the Valentine’s hype yesterday and stayed in. It was a treat in and of itself for both of us to be at home. We attempted to make a heart shaped pizza as a nod to the holiday and while we received an A for effort, the end product was lopsided and quite sad looking. Fortunately, it tasted delicious, especially alongside a Napa cab. Cheers to the long weekend!
In case you are looking for a little reading with your morning cup of coffee:
– On running and release.
– Have you tried co-washing?
– And on that note, this book is at the top of my reading list. Have you read it? What did you think?
– Speaking of wine and pizza pairing, this.
– If only I were in LA this weekend…
– And, in case you didn’t get enough chocolate this weekend.