The countdown is on: less than two weeks until the first day of Spring. The forecast today is 65 and sunny and with the clocks rolling forward an hour last night, I’m quite hopeful that warmer days are here to stay. We’ve spent the weekend renovating our laundry room, but today we’re looking to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. Let the thaw begin!
In case you are looking for a little reading with your morning cup of coffee:
– “How to make mornings better, faster, and more fun”
– Speaking of Honduras, a lost city discovered in the Honduran rain forest.
– The next great American woman runner?
– A lovely bathroom.
– The best gluten free pasta and sauce pairings.
– “Fewer Women Run Big Companies than Men Named John”
And, in case you missed it here: